||[Dec. 4th, 2006|11:25 pm]
|||||If I told you it would ruin the game...||]|
Here's ("are", for those grammatically correct amongst us) the rules for this:
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. I'm just a (Insert title) waiting for my judgement day. Come on pretty girl let me see those legs before I get flattened away
2. If you knew how I long for you now that you're gone, you'd grow wings and fly, home to me, home tonight.
3. Alcohol on my hands, I got plans, to ditch myself and get outside. Dancing women, throwing plates, decapitating their laughing dates
4. Andy would bicycle across town in rain to bring you candy.
5. Where to go, I had no idea, 26.10 was the price to pay. A messed up kid with no ideals at all. I thought those 26.10, I shouldn't give'em away
6. One two one two keep it on, listen to this shit because we kick it 'till dawn
7. Now do you think everything, everyone is going mental. It seems to me we're spiraling out of control, it's inevitable.
8. I'm comin' down to see ya. I'm lookin' for fast and cheap. I'm lookin' for the back of the streets
9. (insert title) and I'll look after you. That's something we both forgot to do
10. Woke up with rain on my head. Can't dry off so what should I do instead? Swim to the biggest flower bed.
11. I really can't stay, (insert title). I've got to go'way, (insert title)
12. Fed up with girls in pretty dresses, with boys who want to teach them a lesson
13. People think that we don't understand, what it takes to want to be your man. I don't care much for that. I don't know why.
14. Where do all the lovers meet with one another, in an effort to uncover what has happened to their salad days?
15. Don't back down like you always do. Time to speak out is long overdue.
16. Question. What is it that everybody has and some pirates and thieves try to take? (insert title)
17. Ain't nobody like my style, yeah. I light my fire, yeah. They blow it out. And don't nobody wanna feel like that, no.
18. one two three, if you close the door, the night could last forever. leave the sunshine out and say hello to never.
19. (insert title) (insert title) you don't want to sleep through this. Night has fallen and all the stars are coming out
20. Do do dobado do do doo. Do do dobado do do doo People, don'tchu worry bout me. Evil goin' get buried by me.
21. Well you praise him then you thank him till you reach the by and by and I've won hundreds at the track but I'm not betting on the afterlife.
22. My (insert title) she wanted some action, I said baby, I can't give you that, I'm a simple man.
23. There you were day after day 6 ft, 20 ft...2 ft away. Right in my pocket singin me a song, makin my heart race all day long
24. (insert title...repeatedly), aawwLittle Sally Walker sitting in a saucer, oh how I tossed that ass up.
25. The velocity of time turns her voice into (insert title). I'm on a concrete way. The wind is blowing to the north-northwest
26. I knew all along that I was right at the start, bout the seeds of the weeds that grew in your heart
27. Say say my playmate, wont you lay hands on me, mirror my malady, transfer my tragedy
28. Yo. this is a lesson in friendship. The depths of a kinship. What women and men begin with, and then slip.
29. Holiday. Getaway. I feel funny. Children's money. (insert title repeatedly)
30. *It's almost christmas* When I take off my make up I look old and defeated, I'm not so dangerous.